.

.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Kobe Bryant: Showing Respect For The Dead

Vanessa Bryant has prevailed in her lawsuit against the County of Los Angeles for the grotesque invasion of privacy by certain L.A. County fire department and sheriff personnel who photographed the dead bodies of the victims of that certain helicopter crash in Calabasas, CA on January 26, 2020. The decedents included her husband Kobe and daughter Gianna as well as seven others. The suit was not about the money but rather about the honor and respect for the victims of the crash who died. 

There is nothing more disgraceful than the actions of those who dishonor the dead. I know this firsthand because this happened in my family when an unsavory, estranged family member, Lisbeth "Liz" Sebiane, dishonored and disrespected my late father Efrain Seviane who suspiciously died at her house in Upland, CA on October 9, 2015. 

https://jacqibone.blogspot.com/2022/08/this-is-intel-for-law-enforcement-in-my.html

https://jacqibone.blogspot.com/2019/06/elder-abuse-alert-lisbeth-liz-sebiane.html

My father was not rich or famous like Kobe Bryant but he was my shining star. My dad was a beautiful soul with a life that had a value and a purpose until it was cut short. To date those responsible for his untimely death have eluded justice. However, just like the case of Kobe Bryant, justice will eventually be served. I will be unrelenting in my pursuit of this.