.

.

Friday, June 28, 2019

ELDER ABUSE ALERT – LISBETH “LIZ” SEBIANE AKA LIZ SEVIANE

This posting is directed to my estranged sibling Liz Sebiane. When I say estranged, I mean persona non grata to the millionth power. It is also a public safety alert, a tip-off to law enforcement (i.e., the LAPD, the L.A. County Sheriff, the San Bernardino Sheriff and the Upland Police), to San Bernardino County District Attorney Jason Anderson, to Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey and to Adult Protective Services in both Los Angeles County and San Bernardino County.

Liz, or are you using a different name again? The fact that you go by so many aliases (i.e., Lisbeth Sebiane, Liz Seviane, Lizabeth Seviane Bermudez, Lizbeth Seviane Bermudez, Lizbeth Maria de la Trinidad Sebiani, etc.) is very suspicious. Exactly what is your real name as stated on your “Costa Rican” birth certificate? Your last name was definitely never legally Bermudez as that is the surname of the married man you had a child with over 40 years ago who is still married to his wife and was arrested for human trafficking while he was in an inappropriate relationship with you.
  
So “Liz” it came to my attention that on June 24, 2019 you once again illegally accessed my elderly mother’s personal health information by making an intentional material misrepresentation to a health care worker to induce that worker into disclosing my mother’s private test results to you. For years you have persistently and illegally been infiltrating the health care system holding my mother’s records (and legally bound to the HIPPA Privacy Rule) through fraud to gain illegal access to her medical records and personal health information as part of a very sinister scheme for personal financial gain. For years you have been misusing my mother’s health care system as a platform to propagate a falsehood to advance your scheme for personal financial gain repeatedly lying to doctors and health care workers because you know that they are mandated reporters. For years you have been using my poor elderly mother as a pawn to try and get at her real estate even using my late elderly father, who by no mistake, suspiciously died at your home in Upland, California USA. For years you have filed false police reports, false elder abuse reports, lied to police officers, lied to detectives and lied to social workers; all to bump me off so you could take advantage of my mother and go after her real property. In collusion with and under the tutelage of your dishonest LAPD brother, Frank Jerry Seviane (Serial #32809) whose own motives were greed and revenge, you have, for years, used the L.A. County Sheriff as a surrogate for illegal activity to gain access to our residence to steal our personal belongings under the guise of a “welfare check” and other swatting style calls to the police. You’ve stolen money, mail, documents, prescription drugs, cherished photographs, jewelry, credit cards, driver’s licenses and both of my parents Social Security Cards; always by running a ruse on my elderly mother and the L.A. County Sheriff.  Twice by deception you took my elderly mother out of her home and held her against her will, forced her to go to an unethical lawyer who you used to try to blackmail me and caused her significant financial damage. You have unnecessarily subjected my mother to interrogation and investigation grossly violating her privacy and personal peace in a total disregard for her debilitating health issues. With your filthy lies, you methodically caused a rift in between her and her other children and all of her other familial relationships causing her great pain and isolation.

Your ongoing attempt to assume a forced fiduciary of my mother to take financial advantage of her and especially to take her real property has been thwarted by me.

I believe 100% that you hastened my late father’s death to clean out his Costa Rican and American bank accounts, collect on a life insurance policy and attempt a hostile takeover of his other assets; including his real property. For years before his traumatic brain injury you and your boyfriend Richard Diaz took advantage of my elderly father’s vulnerabilities (namely his declining health) to set yourself up financially. You went after his assets and real property in Costa Rica while he was still alive and even listed yourself as the only child of my father and mother with the Costa Rican government. And in order to do that you fraudulently obtained a Cedula (# 105720016) and falsely registered as a permanent resident of Costa Rica when, in fact, you are a permanent resident of the USA and living in Upland, CA. After my father’s severe ischemic stroke, you muted my mother and took over at the hospital with a suspicious, unofficial document (that you clearly composed and forged with my father's signature) then failed to get him therapy so he would remain paralyzed and unable to eat, drink or talk. Without my mother's consent and against her wishes, you then methodically transported him almost 60 miles away from his legal residence so he would die at your home. You prevented my mother from being alone with my father on his death bed because you were afraid of what he might say to her with what slight words he could utter in his weakened, dying state. And when he died, in collusion with your other two siblings, LAPD Officer Frank Jerry Seviane (Serial #32809) and Ana Lorraine Seviane Wilson Giras, you lied to the funeral home stating he only had three children eliminating me so all three of you could sign off on a cremation against my wishes to burn the evidence of my father's remains before an autopsy could be conducted. You then methodically put your name on my father’s death certificate, refused to give my mother custody of his ashes and refused to give her a copy of his death certificate. Then, with his death certificate, original Social Security Card and original CA Driver’s license (both that you stole) and, I'm sure, other forged or fraudulent documents, you proceeded to facilitate the disappearance of all of my father’s financial assets leaving my elderly mother broke with little resources to survive. And low and behold, immediately after my father’s untimely death, you and your daughter Dyeana Lorraine Bermudez (who also goes by numerous aliases including Dyeana Seviane) suddenly came into financial wealth of an unverifiable origin. https://jacqibone.blogspot.com/2020/12/shining-law-enforcement-spotlight-on.html You then made a trip to the L.A. County Registrar-Recorder and made an unsuccessful fraudulent attempt to take my father’s interest in my mother’s real property. And since that time, you have relentlessly harassed me and my mother pulling scheme after scheme in an attempt to get at what is now our property by proper legal process.

I am telling you right now that the jig is up. Your reign of terror is over. You WILL be held legally accountable for your crime spree. That is a promise.

Jacqueline Sebiane

Ownership Statement: The written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane which is deemed and construed to be original is the sole and exclusive property of the author, Jacqueline Sebiane.  All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane shall vest solely in the author.  Any unauthorized use or duplication of the written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane, or any portion thereof, is expressly prohibited.