.

.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Your Parents By Tim McGraw And Jacqueline Sebiane



Do you ever think about the struggles your parents went through, separately or together, so you could have a better life? If they are still alive hug them, tell them you appreciate everything they have done for you and that you love them because death is very permanent. People always talk about the way their parents have failed them but what about the way children have failed their parents? Sometimes our parents are hurting; feeling undervalued, unappreciated and lonely. 

My parents, who grew up in poverty, emigrated to the USA and became American citizens by proper legal process. This was no easy task as they first had to learn to speak, read and write the English language. Feeling separated from their country in a foreign land and facing seemingly insurmountable challenges and discrimination at every trajectory, they worked tirelessly as a team to provide for their family. And when their financial status progressed, they were extremely generous in ensuring that we were all set up to be successful in life. I was born in America because of my parents, am a college graduate of UCLA and a homeowner because of them. My brother, who was not born in America, was given everything by my parents, including a custom built home, and was able to become a Los Angeles Police Officer with a very generous retirement package despite not being a college graduate. He is set up for life but never did right by my parents. My siblings, who have a very misguided sense of entitlement, were and are horrible to my parents. And my beautiful father, who was the victim of foul play by one or more of my siblings, is no longer alive and all of his money that my mother needs for her life and was legally entitled to as a beneficiary is suspiciously gone. https://jacqibone.blogspot.com/2019/06/elder-abuse-alert-lisbeth-liz-sebiane.html  And no police agency or governmental entity protected my parents. This is just heartbreaking to me as my parents deserve the world; especially respect. And I will exert my last breath restoring the dignity, honor and respect befitting of my mother and my father's memory.

Jacqueline Sebiane 

Ownership Statement: The written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane which is deemed and construed to be original is the sole and exclusive property of the author, Jacqueline Sebiane.  All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane shall vest solely in the author.  Any unauthorized use or duplication of the written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane, or any portion thereof, is expressly prohibited.