.

.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Motivation By Arnold Schwarzenegger


Arnold Schwarzenegger's life story is exceptional. Nothing happens by accident. This was his destiny. And it all started in the mind of an 11 year old Austrian boy. He had a vision of life in America which he methodically turned into step by step goals to create a life with purpose to achieve success for each of his respective goals and overall goal.

I often think of my own life and how my parents who grew up in abject poverty in Costa Rica and emigrated to the USA in their 20s for my destiny, which is still in progress, to unfold. I come from very humble beginnings yet my life has been personally and professionally immersed with ultra rich and famous celebrities. And yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Patrick Knapp Schwarzenegger (my former co-worker who reads my blog). Hi Patrick!

Jacqueline Sebiane