.

.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Golf Phenom Tiger Woods' Car Accident In My Neck Of The Woods

The legendary golf phenom Tiger Woods sadly has had a serious car accident in my neck of the woods (i.e., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA USA). Below is the official word from his spokesperson on the matter. I specifically travel the road he had the accident on and all the neighboring roads quite often and have for most of my life during the time I have driven. These roads can be quite treacherous given certain circumstances (e.g., inclement weather, road construction, distracted driving, unsafe speed, other reckless drivers, etc.). As you know from reading my blog, I was personally involved with professional race car driver Bill Auberlen. We both reside in this area and one day not long ago he put my life at risk on one of these neighboring highways trying to impress me in his BMW M4. You'll read about that wild incident in a separate post. For now, I'd like to focus the attention on Tiger and his health and well being. I am sure I am speaking for fans all over the world when I say that we pray he have a full recovery and that God ease his pain.