.

.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Ex-Lover Music Producer Scott Humphrey With Tommy Lee

If you are a regular reader of my blog you know that I use to do legal work for Motley Crue but primarily for Tommy Lee. That is how I met Canadian music producer Scott Humphrey. I was sitting in the kitchen of Can-Am Music Studio with Tommy when Scott came in. Tommy said “this is my producer Scott” followed by "this is Jacqi." Within minutes the two were whispering and Scott had told Tommy that he wanted me. Tommy immediately asked me to go out with Scott. Within the hour Scott and I were driving to his town home on Sunset Plaza just off the famed Sunset strip to pick up some materials and the rest is history. What a whirlwind love affair that was. That relationship did not last, however, because where there is a world class rock-n-roll band there is also mayhem (like the tatoo across Tommy's torso) and that is simply not my thing. Scott's mood swings were extremely intense and totally contradictory to my peaceful demeanor.  I will be writing more about the intimate details of my relationship with Scott and what it was like to work for Tommy Lee in my autobiography.

Below is a video of Tommy and Scott who have been best friends for a long time. It's kind of special the way the two have stuck together for years through the rough times; especially dealing with Motley Crue's lead singer Vince Neil who really gave Scott a hard time while he produced music for Motley Crue.