.

.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Ending My Relationship With BMW Race Car Driver Bill Auberlen

Below is how I ended my relationship with BMW Race Car Driver Bill Auberlen. Recently I heard from a race car mechanic who hails from the UK that Bill has a very bad reputation in the racing circuit. Knowing Bill as intimately as I do that came as no surprise to me. I am very spiritual though and I believe that Bill was not meant to be in my life. God has a different plan for me.


From: bauberlen@*****.com
To: JacqiBone@*****.com
Sent: 12/19/2014 12:07:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Re: New messages from Bill Auberlen

Please call me right away. 

Bill
***-***-****

Sent from my iPhone


To: bauberlen@*****.com
FromJacqiBone@*****.com
Sent: 12/19/2014 6:51:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: New messages from Bill Auberlen

No.


Ownership Statement: The written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane which is deemed and construed to be original is the sole and exclusive property of the author, Jacqueline Sebiane.  All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane shall vest solely in the author.  Any unauthorized use or duplication of the written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane, or any portion thereof, is expressly prohibited.