.

.

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Putting Your Mother On A Pedestal

 

Happy Mother’s Day Mama, I truly don’t have the words to express what you mean to me. I am so blessed to have you in my life every day, you have carried me through every storm in my life, through every heartache you said “give thanks to God” every joy that I have experienced “ Give thanks to God “ every storm in life “the sun will always rise again” and when I’ve struggled with hurt, betrayal, heartache and pain you said “give thanks to God, he’s growing you in ways you can’t even imagine” you have always been my mirror in life and you would always say “ look in the mirror and decide if you like what you see, if you do then be grateful and if you don’t have the courage to acknowledge what you see and the strength to change it “ you will always be everything good in this world to me and I am forever grateful to God for blessing me with you, to the moon and back my sweet mama, no distance will ever change that because we are inseparable.

Todd Chrisley is a good man and an amazing son. I truly admire the way he treats his mama. I have always had to take care of my mother all by myself. When I observed how my three siblings mistreated and abandoned our mother, I knew I had to step in and single-handedly take care of her. My siblings are outrageously selfish, greedy, jealous and disrespectful. This has caused me to be the subject of much hyperbole and diatribe with my siblings as the unreliable source. I know they are reading this because they stalk my blog. They will have to look up the two aforementioned "big words" to even understand their own dysfunctional behavior.

I know that everyone has a different experience of family and a unique relationship with their mothers for better or for worse. Understand, however, that motherhood does not come with a handbook. Our mothers are not perfect. Regardless, everyone has a spiritual connection with their mother from the shear fact of being created in her womb. Moms are a blessing. If you do not understand or appreciate the blessing, you are truly missing out on something special.

Jacqueline Sebiane