.

.

Friday, May 6, 2022

Me, Myself And I


I like my independence and my space. I love being alone. I never felt the desire to be married. Sure, I enjoy romance and affection but then I want you to leave. I like sleeping alone in the middle of my bed with my arms stretched out or in the fetal position. I like pressing weights and going for a run, you guessed it, alone. I like working in my office alone. I like flying to Vegas alone. Hell, I have travelled to Europe alone. I like walking on the beach alone. I enjoy dining alone. I enjoy watching TV late at night alone. I love my morning coffee listening to classical music alone.  And I'll soldier up to any challenge alone. 

When I feel tired or bitchy, I like to be alone so no one can agitate me any further and I can allow myself the freedom to feel what I actually feel. When I am alone, there is no one there to judge me, to drain my life energy or to distract me from my focus. 

I love being alone. Is that so strange?