.

.

Monday, June 8, 2020

LAPD Commander Cory Palka Taking A Knee In Solidarity



RELATED POSTING: https://jacqibone.blogspot.com/2019/06/elder-abuse-alert-lisbeth-liz-sebiane.html  

Thank you Commander Cory Palka for demonstratively taking a knee on Sunset Boulevard to show the world that not all police officers are bad and that they too are moved and affected by the actions of bad cops. Your bargaining techniques in this situation were quite effective. My LAPD Police Officer brother (Serial # 32809) worked under your command at 77th. One day I'd like to sit with you and explain how the failure of the LAPD's command staff to address my brother's repeated misconduct affected my family's life and contributed to the hastening of my father's death. I invite you to read my many postings on this blog about this issue. And I also invite you to examine the methodically falsified document I received from your then successor at 77th Pete Zarcone to cover up not only for my LAPD brother but also for my former love interest Detective Gerald "Jerry" Gibson. These types of issues (i.e., complacency, cover-ups, special privileges, etc.) which can and do result in the loss of innocent life are what are enraging the public in regards to the police. 

My beloved father, my hero, died under suspicious circumstances Commander Palka because of the repeated failure of the LAPD to act, the falsification of information in the LAPD's database and the special privileges gratuitously given to my LAPD brother. Bend your knee for my dead father Commander Palka and pass the baton to your cohorts after you read this posting. The evidence is in my possession and awaiting collection.