.

.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

In Trying Times Hope Springs Eternal

To my worldwide audience...

We are living in unstable, uncertain times where there is doom and gloom at every trajectory. What happened to our hopes and dreams? What happened to falling in love and being happy, healthy, wealthy and wise? The world is spinning off it's axis but I am here to tell you that HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL. Please try to maintain a positive attitude as a positive attitude is one of the keys to survival. It is also critical to have inner peace and preserve your energy. Protect your psyche from negativity (like irrational fear, sensational news, toxic people, etc.). Maintain order in your immediate environment. And above all, live your life with dignity and respect. 

My longtime ambiguous love professional race car driver Bill Auberlen once told me I should be a life coach when I told him he should choose his women with the same mental acuity that he used to navigate the race track. My response to him was a simple thank you but in my mind I knew myself to be a survivor of many bad life experiences which instinctively morphed me into an empathetic person, an observationist and a critical thinker. 

Please if you are strong, help the weak. If you are rich, help the poor. If you have more than others, share. If you are balanced emotionally, help someone who is down with words of encouragement. Stay spiritual. Say your prayers; not only for yourself but for others as well. And ask God to eradicate this crazy pandemic caused by the Coronavirus that is currently turning the world as we know it upside down. Soldier up and stay strong.

With love,
Jacqueline Sebiane