.

.

Friday, February 14, 2020

I'll Be The Greatest Fan Of Your Life



This is a beautiful, meaningful love song and one of my favorite songs of all time. If someone loves you like this, don’t ever take it for granted. And if you love someone so much it hurts and feels good at the same time, hold on to that special feeling forever. I loved music producer Scott B. Humphrey like this but at the time he loved drugs, the Rock N Roll lifestyle and his friendship with Tommy Lee of Motley Crue more than he loved me. And after all, Tommy Lee is the one who introduced me to Scott at Can Am Recording Studio in the first place. "Jacqibone" (Tommy gave me that nickname) "date my friend" he said. And that I did. Scottie and I had our time but it was dramatic, short lived and fleeting so I let it go. And here I sit, writing this blog posting...

There are so many different types of love: self-love, spiritual love, romantic love, parent/child love, family love, friendship love, the love you have for your pets, etc. In the end, all that matters is love. Even when someone you love has passed away, that beautiful love stays with you. 

Sending love to all my readers this week in the USA, Canada, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Czechia, Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands, France, Ireland, Portugal, Indonesia and the U.K.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Jacqueline Sebiane