.

.

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Your Walk On Planet Earth

I am not a negative person but rather one who sits and observes. I have always had the awareness that in time all truths shall be revealed. And that what is done in darkness shall be revealed in the light. Throughout my journey in this beautiful God-given life I have witnessed and experienced great miracles. I have, in great contrast, also seen the worst of humanity; the lowest of the low spreading the seed of sin in the depths and chasms of evil. And with the passage of time I know, and have known, through faith, one thing for sure... that I believe in almighty God. I feel His essence through the Holy Spirit. I am not here to convince you but only to bear witness, testify and share with you what I know and feel. And that is, that all good things come from above starting with the inexplicable feeling of pure love. I know that God's word is the moral compass set in stone for mankind to obey and that all deviations thereof will most certainly lead to chaos, entropy, decay and destruction. And so I leave you with just a few simple but powerful words that are required of you by our heavenly Father: ACT JUSTLY, BE MERCIFUL AND WALK IN HUMILITY.

Jacqueline Sebiane