.

.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Good People, Good Vibes, Good Things; Bad People, Bad Vibes, Bad Things



Have you ever felt the sting after your voluntary or involuntary brush with a bad person or bad group of people? Has your life or life circumstances ever been impacted by the malfeasance or ill will of others? 

My life has been severely impacted by the dysfunctional nuclear family I was born into. My estranged siblings are a dysfunctional mess still seething in childhood jealousy and now greed for their quest in what they ignorantly and incorrectly perceive as a right to an inheritance. My connection to them is involuntary; consanguineous only. There is a reason for the saying... "you can pick your friends but not your family." Long ago I felt that sting I reference in the paragraph above and I disassociated from my ugly siblings completely. Nevertheless I have been the subject of their fixation and vicious attacks. And as you have read, one is a wayward cop, LAPD Officer Frank Jerry Seviane (Serial #13809), who has, for years, resorted to illegal tactics in collusion with his other two siblings for revenge, greed and to cover up his past association with Federal prisoner Colin Nathanson. My siblings have never won the battle nor the war that they collectively created in their sick minds. They only strengthened my character and my resolve to use my story to help other victims of sibling abuse and domestic abuse.

So, I say this from experience, my friends, be alert and aware enough to recognize people who do not have your best interest in mind and run, don't walk, away from them. Only surround yourself with good, decent people who uplift you, treat you with respect and have your best interest at heart.

Jacqueline Sebiane


Ownership Statement: The written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane which is deemed and construed to be original is the sole and exclusive property of the author, Jacqueline Sebiane.  All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane shall vest solely in the author.  Any unauthorized use or duplication of the written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane, or any portion thereof, is expressly prohibited.