.

.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Prolific Music Icon Prince Dies At Age 57

Eclectic music legend Prince died today just two months short of his 58th birthday. Prince was very much an enigma. His music, a mix of funk and rock-n-roll, was so unique and will live on forever in history. Prince was 100% a super star. I remember one night I was at a night club on the Sunset strip in Hollywood. The music was pumping and the dance floor was jumping. And when I looked to the left of me I saw Prince all by himself standing up against the wall wearing very dark shades just hanging in the club with his body guards nearby keeping a watchful eye on him. And the next time I saw him was when I had an exclusive VIP pass to one of his appearances on the Arsenio Hall Show on Valentine’s Day where he performed The Most Beautiful Girl In The World and gave the audience a rare, customized piece of music memorabilia. Amazing!