.

.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Day At Work As A Paramedic For The L.A.County Fire Department

Just another day at work for my long-time friend David Agerbeek; a Firefighter/Paramedic with the Los Angeles County Fire Department.  He gave me this picture and asked me to post it on my blog so I did. A picture is worth a thousand words!

I use to have a thing for firefighters. I dated so many.  I had a lot of visits to different fire stations and even went on calls on the Rescue Truck and different Engines. This was thrilling and scary as you never knew what to expect when you got to a call.  David was one of my besties for a very long time. I loved having a meal with the firefighters at Station 106 as well as rushing to a call on the Rescue Truck. Thanks for that memory David. You might not think so but I do miss hanging out with you... all those meals we had together, shopping at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, meeting up at the gym for years, going to church and hanging out at your condo, the beach, etc.