.

.

Friday, January 29, 2021

Young Arnold Schwarzenegger And The Amazing Samir Bannout

Years ago when I trained at Gold’s Venice I kept my professional legal career in entertainment law working as the right hand to Arnold’s attorney Jake Bloom together with his nephew Patrick Knapp Schwarzenegger a big secret. Just like Sylvester Stallone, Arnold was at the height of his fame especially as a worldwide action movie star.  He was, and will always be, one of the biggest stars both in the bodybuilding world and the motion picture industry. I am a very loyal and trustworthy person. And at the time, being very loyal to Jake Bloom and Arnold Schwarzenegger,  I didn’t want anyone trying to use me for connections or insider information. There were only a select few like my parents, Joe Gold (the “Gold” in Gold’s Gym), Patrick Knapp Schwarzenegger and my German training partner Erika Andersch who know about it. I was silently proud, however, that I had achieved that position of playing an integral role in negotiating multimillion dollar movie and endorsement deals for A-level talent all on my own merit. A skill and talent that later in my career I carried over into the niche of elite athlete endorsement deals for highly decorated Olympic athletes like Michael Phelps.

Thanks for this great photo Samir Bannout.

Ownership Statement: The written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane which is deemed and construed to be original is the sole and exclusive property of the author, Jacqueline Sebiane.  All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane shall vest solely in the author.  Any unauthorized use or duplication of the written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane, or any portion thereof, is expressly prohibited.