.

.

Friday, May 17, 2019

Alana Thompson On Social Media


Alana Thomson, aka Honey Boo Boo, is such a sweet little girl who is constantly targeted with hate. And many of you reading this know how that feels. The haters are real. 

I love what Alana says at the end of this short video... "I have enough love to overcome all the hate." That's a powerful statement coming from this little lady. I feel the same. And if you are or become the target of any haters, don't give that hate life. I have been the target of hatred by three haters, my own siblings, because of jealously and greed. And the only life I will give that ugly hatred is to bring public visibility to it for exemplary purposes to help other victims.

Ownership Statement: The written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane which is deemed and construed to be original is the sole and exclusive property of the author, Jacqueline Sebiane.  All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane shall vest solely in the author.  Any unauthorized use or duplication of the written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane, or any portion thereof, is expressly prohibited.