.

.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Good Life In 2017

New Year’s Day is such a spiritual day for me.  It is the day after I’ve reflected on the events of the past year in contemplation of what is to come. It is the moment when my life is a blank canvas and, notwithstanding destiny, I have the power of choice over my actions to chart the course of the year to come.

As you are reading this, remember that life has a beginning and an end. Do not waste one precious moment of your life. Go out and make it count.



Ownership Statement: The written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane which is deemed and construed to be original is the sole and exclusive property of the author, Jacqueline Sebiane.  All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane shall vest solely in the author.  Any unauthorized use or duplication of the written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane, or any portion thereof, is expressly prohibited.