.

.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Jacqueline Sebiane Loves "A Sky Full of Stars" by Coldplay

I am passionate about music. I use to work at Sony Music where I became friends with Randy Jackson of American Idol while I was working in famed music producer Rick Rubin's office. I worked in A&R at EMI Music Publishing on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood.  I helped produce a Rock and Roll special for documentary filmmaker Andrew Solt and even got a screen credit on VH1. And I used to work for an attorney who represented KISS and Motley Crue. That's how I met Gene Simmons and became involved with Tommy Lee. And I had an intense relationship with music producer Scott Humphrey famous for working with Rob Zombie. Scott is Tommy Lee's best friend. And Tommy was the matchmaker for me and Scott.  Why did I listen to Tommy. : ) 

Anyway, I am such an emotional person and music is my heart. This song by Coldplay is beautiful.  Sometimes you have a relationship with someone and it doesn’t work out for some reason or another.  Yet somehow the memory of that person still evokes strong emotions within you and leaves you with an inexplicable curiosity of what could have been. Or sometimes there is a certain someone who makes your heart beat a little faster than normal. Someone amazing that you can't get off your mind but who you've never told how you feel. This song is all of that.