.

.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Patrick Knapp, Arnold Schwarzenegger's Nephew and Attorney

This posting is directed to Arnold Schwarzenegger's nephew, Patrick Knapp.

Patrick, I'm sure by now you know about and are reading my blog; especially since you still work for Jake Bloom and are your uncle's transactional attorney.

I've always liked you so I want you to know that every man that is on my blog, including your uncle, and that will be written about in my upcoming autobiography has been given the opportunity to speak their piece with me. I am very fair and I feel that if you say something about someone, they should be given the opportunity to respond. 

You and I go back a long way. We both received our undergraduate degrees from UCLA and you were fresh out of law school when we started working together at Bloom, Dekom, et. al. You hadn't even passed the bar yet. The first time I'd ever even heard of you was while working on a poster deal for Arnold. I believe you were vacationing in Austria or Germany after finishing law school. You had put together a deal point grid as an intern that I could not understand. I remember asking Steven Brookman "who is this Patrick Knapp person" and he said "Sshh! That's Arnold's nephew." It was hilarious. I also remember you borrowing $5 from me one day to buy food off a catering truck. I thought it was so funny that we worked on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and you were buying food off a catering truck. I remember asking you "Why are you borrowing money from me? Isn't your uncle a millionaire?" And you laughed. You did pay me back a week later so I always trusted you after that. I also appreciated that after I left the firm, you and I never spoke about anything when we saw each other at World Gym. 

You are such a humble person. You chose to make your own way in the world and not ride on the fame of the Schwarzenegger name even though your father was a Schwarzenegger. I hope the dark side of Hollywood hasn't changed you. 

Readers also see this up-to-date posting about Patrick Knapp Schwarzenegger's debut on the New Celebrity Apprentice 2017 with his uncle as Donald Trump's successor:

http://jacqibone.blogspot.com/2017/01/patrick-knapp-schwarzenegger-tonight-on.html

Ownership Statement: The written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane which is deemed and construed to be original is the sole and exclusive property of the author, Jacqueline Sebiane.  All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane shall vest solely in the author.  Any unauthorized use or duplication of the written content of The Blog by Jacqueline Sebiane, or any portion thereof, is expressly prohibited.